This is a self-help group for cat owners to discuss life and health issues for cats and is not a group of veterinarians. However, we welcome veterinarians to join our group and provide any help you would be willing to offer.
Remember that any advice from this group is not professional advice from a veterinarian unless otherwise stated, so consider any and all advice to be from people of varying expertise, and if you are not sure of what to do, or if your cat has an urgent health care problem, please take the cat to a qualified veterinarian.
DO NOT RELY ON OUR GROUP IN A HEALTH EMERGENCY FOR YOUR CAT!!!
PLEASE NOTE!!! All we ask is that you play nicely with others and not cause trouble, start arguments, disagree agreeably when you don't agree with a post (or just ignore it), and treat others with respect.. Members who cause trouble won't be members for long. :-)
- 44 Members
- 23 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.